ACC

Back Ribbon Wide Floppy Hat_뒤 쪽 리본 와이드 플로피 모자_여자 모자


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뒤 쪽에 리본이 달린 챙이 넓은 플로피 모자입니다.
여자 모자입니다.
뉴메쉬입니다.
앞에 올린 뉴 플로피 모자와는 챙 라인과 크기가 다릅니다.
이 버전은 조금 더 챙이 크고 덜 나풀거리는 느낌입니다.

female hat
 Flutter less than the 'new floppy hat'(before uploaded).


!fixed!
 Pacific Time Zone 2.12 PM 8: 44
shading fixed.
















All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




without ribbon version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. 여름 원피스에 잘 어울려요! 감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.