clothes

Loosefit Mari Dress_루즈핏 마리 원피스_v1(layering sleeveless)_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뉴메쉬 원피스입니다.
원피스 안에 민소매티를 겹쳐 입은 형태입니다.







All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



version2(dress+layering sleeve shirt)_here








About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. 여행확장팩 나오면 이 옷 입혀서 놀러가고 싶네요 ㅎㅎㅎ
    감사합니다~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 하하 빨리 계절팩이 나왔으면 좋겠네요^^

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.