clothes

Belt Hot-Pants_벨트 핫 팬츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

벨트가 달려있는 핫팬츠입니다.
뉴메쉬입니다.












All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Ommo! Where is that white t-shirt from?

    I love your creations so much! Congratulations and thank you for your amazing job!!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://puresims.tumblr.com/post/108826078437/chunky-tees-download-here-standalone-new

      Delete
  2. where is the cat shirt from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.