boots

Chunky Combat Boots_청키 워커힐_여자 신발


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

청키 시리즈로 계속 만들고 있습니다.
실상에서는 단화나 운동화를 애용하는데
심으로 대리만족이나 하자는 마음으로 만들고 있습니다.ㅎㅎ










All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

9 개의 댓글:

  1. OMG thank you Marigold !! I will definitely feature those in a Gaga lookbook on my tumblr, you can check it out in a few days i will tag you (@somesimshit on tumblr)
    PS : you're the best !!! sending love from Paris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 제가 넘나 좋아하는 신발!! 신고싶어도 못 신었는데 심즈에서 대리만족이나 해야겠어요.. 예쁜 신발 감사합니다 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoes! Do you know perhaps where I could find those shin length socks the girl with the red boots are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please tell me the hair the first girls has, and the clothes they are wearing (including the jacket), if possible, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 워커힐!! 진자 예뻐요... 이런 기본템 하나 있었으면 했는데 감사합니다! 잘쓰겠습니다

    ReplyDelete
  6. These for mens don't you have, right? D: Would be awesome if I could use them in my sim :c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you link the to the long jean jacket some of the girls are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/03/accvintage-denim-jacket.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.