boots

[fix]Chunky Stud Leather Boots_청키 스터드 레더 부츠_여자 신발


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

요즘 신발 모델링 하는데 재미 들였어요.
만들고 싶은 신발이 몇 개 더 있으니 앞으로 신발이 많이 나올 것 같아요ㅎ
청키 부츠입니다. 굽이 완전 높아요!
만들고 혼자선 정말 만족했네요 좋아해주셨으면 좋겠어요~
색상은 블랙,화이트 두 가지 있습니다.

+fix+
Before modification, It seems to work with game pack(outdoor retreat). because Accidentally, the base file(not mesh) that made game pack file.so, I have modified the base file to the original. If you do not see an item, please try re-download!
수정했습니다!
아마도 처음 올린 파일은 게임팩 outdoor retreat가 있어야
아이템이 보였던 것 같아요. 긴가민가 하지만 그런 것 같아
베이스 파일을 오리지널로 다시 바꿨습니다.
원래 이때까지 베이스 파일을 확장팩으로 사용하지 않는 게
제 원칙이었는데 이번에 실수가 있었네요.
혹시 아이템이 보이지 않으셨던 분은 다시 다운 해 주세요.
또는 리컬러 하신 분이 계시다면 다시 받으셔서 이 파일로 다시 리컬러 하셔야 할 것 같습니다. 번거롭게 해드려 죄송합니다.










All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

20 개의 댓글:

  1. Replies
    1. well... I love how they look on this pic... but they're not showing up in my game =(

      Delete
    2. Did you update(not Expansion Pack) your sims? My Sims version is 1.15.55.1020
      or When you unzip, try a different unzip program.

      Delete
    3. can't update right now, so I think I have the latest...but I'll wait a bit and see if there is one coming up. and I've tried the zip programs.. still not showing up sadly... what zip program do you recommend?

      Delete
    4. I checked, I can not be sure, It seems to work with game pack(outdoor retreat). i fix the base file. please try re-download! and I would appreciate if you tell me the results.

      Delete
    5. It works! And they are gorgeous! These are absolutely in my top 5 shoes in sims 4! Really hope to see more shoes/boots from you! Love these kinds of footwear, chunky heels and edgy :)

      Delete
    6. I'm so sorry for the trouble. and thank you for loving my item. I'll make a lot of shoes.:)

      Delete
    7. No worries! It shows what an great cc creator you are, that you took the time to keep responding and replying to me, and working to fix it! I have two Lookbook outfits that I'm gonna share on tumblr in a bit, with these shoes as the insparation. And trust me, these boots are gonna be in a LOT of my lookbooks ;)
      Well I like the sound of that! Looking forward to see what you create! :D

      Delete
  2. 헉 이런 스타일의 부츠 정말 좋아하는데ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 완전 취향저격이에요 으윽!
    이쁜 아이템 정말 감사합니다*^3^*!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked the same in other boots, these for men don't you have, right? :c

    ReplyDelete
  5. 고맙습니다!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats bullshit is that I cant download them, too many viruses and popups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never uploaded the virus. Many people are downloading it without problem. I can't understand you. If you do not believe me, do not download my items. I can not help you.

      Delete
  7. 아주 좋은 직장, 거기에 놀라운

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teeth Night Guard is providing precise fitting and highest quality custom made teeth protectors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and earn cash from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.