ACC

Cross Canvas Bag_크로스 캔버스백_여자 가방


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

크로스 캔버스 백입니다.
목걸이, 안경 카테고리 두 가지로 서로 다른 텍스쳐 위치에 만들었습니다.
다 가져가셔서 다른 아이템과 겹침을 대비하셔도 됩니다.

2 category(glasses, necklace)-different texture position.
















All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

[necklace category version]

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[glasses category version]


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Ugh! Marigold! I cannot tell you how much i love your content! You work so hard to create quality content for us and i appreciate <3 Keep doing what you do, Your my favorite cc creator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of your cc shows up in my game and its fully updated. Is there anyway to fix this problem? I would really love to enjoy your cc.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.