clothes

Free Boxy Sleeveless_프리 박시 민소매티_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

앞서 올린 핫팬츠와 세트로 만들게 된 박시 티 민소매버전입니다.
반팔 버전과 텍스쳐 내용이 조금 다릅니다.
이 버전은 악세 코트나 자켓에 사용하실 때 유용하실거에요.
뉴메쉬입니다.










All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




half sleeves version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. so beautiful. you're so talented. i love all of your work. Thank you Marigold for sharing and making lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where you get those high top converse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://dreamteamsims.tumblr.com/post/138620895250/pixicat-high-converse-afam-10-swatches-credits

      Please check the 'lookbook' once before asking.:'(

      Delete
  3. I did recolored this tee. Thank you, the mesh looks so realistic.

    Link:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577216

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your clothes.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.