clothes

Idol Crop Top_아이돌 크롭탑_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

뉴메쉬 크롭탑입니다.








All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  
DOWNLOAD(sims file share-I recommend it.)


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

9 개의 댓글:

  1. This Idol Croptop is pretty :3 but can you make another version without bra-line? The Bra-line is kinda annoying :'( Thank you for your great work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the shorts on the second model and the pants on the last model?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a mesh for this certain shirt because when i try it on in sims it comes up as an invisible block, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Did you update your sims?
      Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete
    2. Los links no funcionan ;-;

      The links do not work ;-;

      Delete
    3. I added the link.(sim file share link)

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.