clothes

Male_BoxyTee_박시 티_남성 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남성용 티셔츠입니다.
아주 박시한 스타일입니다.
뉴메쉬입니다.











lookbook_here

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. how to import that file to folder sims 4 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind making a female conversion? The tee is wonderful, it would be more if it was for females too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Where I can get hair in this sim? :( <3 https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-x7XrLJh1DVc/Vt7QhI-rQnI/AAAAAAAAH6E/GiTf7VPaUcU/s1600/7%2B%252893%2529.png

    ReplyDelete
  4. What hair is it on the 3rd picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know you can shorten your long links with Shortest and get money from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.