clothes

Male_Tied Shirt Jeans_묶은 셔츠 청바지_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

허리에 묶은 셔츠가 달려있는 청바지입니다.
일반 버전과 부츠와 신을 수 있는 짧은 버전이 있습니다.
뉴메쉬입니다.












All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

[long version]

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[short-for the boots version]


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. I CANT FOR SOME REASON DOWNLOAD ANY OF YOUR CREATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you have ad blocker?

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.