ACC

Rose Cross-Bag_장미 크로스 백_여자 가방


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

장미 크로스백입니다.
귀걸이, 반지 카테고리가 있습니다.
서로 다른 텍스쳐 위치에 만들었기때문에
다 가져가셔서 다른 아이템과 겹침을 대비하셔도 됩니다.
반지 카테고리 버전은 오른손 약지 카테고리이고
텍스쳐는 중지,약지 오른손 텍스쳐 위치를 사용했습니다.
그렇기때문에 이것을 사용하면 중지 반지는 사용하시면 안됩니다.
텍스쳐가 겹쳐요.

2 category version(ring, earring)-different texture position.

[ring(ring finger R) category version ]
----> I used the texture position of the ring finger R, & middle finger R.
so, If you use this version, do not use the middle finger ring.













All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

[earring category version]

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[ring(ring finger R) category version]


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.