clothes

Tied Shirt Dress_묶은 셔츠 원피스_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

허리에 묶은 셔츠가 달려있는 원피스입니다.
뉴메쉬입니다.

















All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. 야옹님들 얼굴이 너무 귀여워요!!! 매리골드님 고양이 좋아하시는 듯 ㅎㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 고양이 강아지 다 좋아합니다^^

      Delete
  2. could you please add links for the hair!! please+thankyou!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://thesimwithoutaname.tumblr.com/tagged/my-cc

      Delete
  3. This dress doesn't work in the game if you also have the dress with the jacket :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you update to the latest version of the Sims? need the latest patch or Try clearing the top of the detail category selected.I saw a lot of pictures with that clothes in tumblr. this file is not a problem

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.