ACC

ACC_Leather Jacket_가죽 자켓_악세사리 여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

저번에 만든 남자 가죽 자켓을 여자용으로도 만들었습니다.
악세사리 자켓입니다.
모자 카테고리입니다.

hat category







All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Thank you for creating such beautiful content i love it so much you are so very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the second model on the left wearing for shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/03/chunky-combat-boots.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.