ACC

ACC_Mannish Jacket_매니쉬 자켓_여자 악세사리 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

악세사리 루즈핏 정장 자켓입니다.
팔찌 카테고리입니다. 오른손 왼손 텍스쳐 공간이 모두 사용되었어요.
그러므로 이 옷을 입히시면 반대팔의 팔찌는 사용하시면 안됩니다. 
텍스쳐가 겹쳐요.

bracelet category
-Right and left positions of the bracelet texture are used.
so, If you use this, other side bracelet it can not be used
Because of the texture overlap.







All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

1 개의 댓글:

  1. Where can I find the white top (Epic Weekend) and skirt on the 2nd model?

    Thank you for all of your hard work! You have made me love TS4 again!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.