clothes

Skater Mini Skirt v2_스케이터 미니 스커트 패턴 버전_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

스케이터 미니 스커트 패턴 버전입니다.












All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD




v1(single colors)_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. Could you send the link of where you got the first sims shirt and also the link to the 3rd sims converse shoes? (the last picture)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the link to the first Sims shoes and shirt? Hope you can help me!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.