clothes

Tucked In Boxy Tee_넣어입는 반팔 박시 티_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

넣어입는 형태의 반팔 박시티입니다. 













All download links are via the 'Adfly'.


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

12 개의 댓글:

  1. Hello, thank you for the new CC! Where can I download the lace up black sandals. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://salem-c.tumblr.com/post/136908265235/tie-leg-sandals-ts4-standalone-15-swatches-no#_=_

      Delete
  2. Thank you for creating and sharing your creations. You are my favourite cc creator. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love you CC but some of the new clothes are showing up invisible..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you update your sims to last version? need last update.

      Delete
  4. Hey, can u make a non .zip file next time, i mean a package. Thnx <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your cc so much its just my style <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, can u make this top for male?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Korea drama is popular in my country(Taiwan), and it make me like Korea style.
    Your works are very pretty!Thank U!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! taiwan! 2 weeks ago, I went on a trip to Taiwan. I really had a great time. I like Taiwan. thank you:) <3

      Delete
  8. omg is it possible to get a male version?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heey! I'm brazilian and I just wanted to say that I loved your cc sooo much! You are a REAL artist! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.