clothes

Tucked In Button-Up Shirt Open Neck_넣어입는 셔츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

진짜 오랜만에 포스팅하는데 폭풍 업로드 할 생각입니다ㅎ
하의에 넣어입는 형태의 셔츠입니다.






All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. 폭풍업댓감사합니다!! 너무이뻐요!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of your clothes. I love them and appreciate you sharing them with us! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 항상 감탄합니다...금손이세요ㅠㅠ!!감사합니다!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/02/hot-pants-set.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.