clothes

Layered Long Dress With T-Shirt_레이어드 롱 드레스와 티셔츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

티셔츠와 긴 원피스가 레이어드 되어 있는 원피스입니다.






All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

9 개의 댓글:

  1. Hi there! Lovely dress, I am a big fan of your work. Could you please tell me where you found the double braided hairstyle in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/skysims-hair-adult-275-paul/id/1317266/

      Delete
  2. 마리골드님의 작품들 잘 보고 다운받았는데 이틀동안 온 갖 수를 써도 레이스양말 외엔 다른 어떤 옷이나 악세사리등이 안보이네요 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 어떡해요 너무나도 입히고싶은옷들이라 안입히고선 도저히 심즈 할 맛이 안나는데...도와주세요..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 제가 알고있는 경우의 수는 2가지에요. 하나는 업데이트가 최신으로 되어 있지 않은경우, 하나는 압축이 잘 못 풀린 경우입니다. 혹시 불법을 쓰고 계시다면 업데이트가 최신이 아닐 확률이 많으므로 안타날 수 있습니다.

      Delete
  3. do you get these ideas from real fashion? i kinda want to buy all of your pieces in real life! thanks for all your amazing cc too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I really love this cc but it seems like when I try to download it, it leads to an error. Can you please fix this? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.