clothes

[Fix]Loose-Fit Shirt Open Neck_루즈핏 셔츠 오픈 넥_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/


앞 쪽을 넣어입은 형태의 루즈핏 셔츠입니다.

+수정+
먼저 받으신 분 중에 팔이 이상하게 보였다면 다시 다운로드 해주세요!
fix the arm










All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  
or  
DOWNLOAD(sim file share-I recommend it.)


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

7 개의 댓글:

  1. Can you link me the hairstyles in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ㅠㅠ너무 이뻐요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ감사합니다

    ReplyDelete
  3. En dropbox me da error 429! y en onedrive esta eliminado el archivo! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the hair from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and earn money for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.