clothes

Male_Destroyed Jeans_디스트로이드 진_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남자 찢어진 청바지입니다.
찢어진 부분이 메쉬로 이루어져 있어서 더 입체적일거에요.
그냥 버전과 롤업버전가 있습니다.

2 version









lookbook_here

All download links are via the 'Adfly'.


[Destroyed Jeans]




DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


[Roll-up Destroyed Jeans]





DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


female version_here


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

2 개의 댓글:

  1. Where did you download the male tops from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/05/lookbook50.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.