clothes

Natural Sleeveless Dress_내추럴 민소매 원피스_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

민소매 원피스입니다.
악세사리 티셔츠들이랑 같이 코디하시면
다양하게 연출 하실 수 있을거에요.








All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

14 개의 댓글:

  1. Hey, can you send the link of the hair you have used in the first model? I really love it!
    I'm sorry, i'm from Portugal, i'm not so good at english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Skysims/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/skysims-hair-k129/id/1300251/

      Delete
  2. Hey! I really admire your work <3 I'm using it actually, it's very nice! & sorry for bother, but, can you teach me how to put the dress like the third model? pls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/02/loosefit-mari-dresslayering-tee.html
      I used the layering sleeve shirt(gloves category).

      Delete
  3. can you send me the link of the jacket on the second model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sherazade-sims.tumblr.com/post/138157859752/2t4-coco-leather-jacket-im-really-sorry-for-the#_=_

      Delete
  4. 아 진짜 너무이뻐요 ㅠㅠ 님이 올린 옷들은 전부 뭔가 유행을 따르면서 이뻐요!최고

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)dd
    최고에요 진짜! 감사합니당ㅎㅎ
    긴팔과 레이어드한 룩 정말 예쁘네요ㅎㅎ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Love your creations, you're really talented! I was wondering if you could give me the link for that ripped jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say, that I love your creations so much! I really appreciate the hard work you put out for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,Just passing by to say I love your works!The dresses are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Do you know where I can find the pose in the first preview picture? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 최고예요, 정말 예쁩니다!!
    다른 옷들도 잘 보고 있어요. 보는 옷마다 절로 감탄이 나옵니다. :D
    정말 감사합니다!!

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.