clothes

Casual Sleeveless Dress_캐주얼 민소매 원피스_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

베이직한 민소매 원피스입니다.






All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. Where did you get the shoes that the model is wearing with the dress? I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://dreamteamsims.tumblr.com/post/139137178515/pixicat-vans-sneakers-amaf-amaf-8-swatches

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I have downloaded so many of your wonderful items. Thanks again for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Please use the first link. The problems occurred in the second link.

      Delete
  4. where did u get the grey sweater and the blue jacket the model is wearing? Ur dress is so nice as well :D

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.