clothes

Female_Hoodie_후드티_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

저번에 만든 남자 후디 여자용으로도 만들었어요.








All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

14 개의 댓글:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello) I dont know why, its so amazing cloth doesnt work in my game :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you need a last patch. I saw a lot of Reviews of people with that file in tumblr. The file is not a problem.

      Delete
    2. I'm having the same problem, and I have the latest patch. My sims become transparent.

      Delete
    3. Perhaps Did you put the re-color file first? If you play the re-colors files without original my mesh(this file), you can not see this file. Check out the re-colors file.

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for the amazing clothes, my favorite sweatshirt of all is the light blue and dark blue tie-die soooooooo gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get those pants that say 'workout'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Pinkzombiecupcakes/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets/title/the-air-that-i-breathe-sports-set/id/1318183/

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I added the link.(sim file share link)

      Delete
    2. same here...is there a way to download it with MEGA ?

      Delete
  6. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and get cash for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. подскажите пожалуйста как скачать?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this mesh? Because I don't know how to get mesh. And if so can you help me get it?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.