clothes

New Crop Hoodie_뉴 크롭 후디_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

크롭 후드티입니다.






All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

16 개의 댓글:

  1. Could you send me the links to the first girl's shoes and the second girl's pants, if possible, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I try to try it on in CAS the top part of my sim becomes transparent. Sadly I've looked all over for a sweater like this but I can't find anything like this. Waiting on a patched version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the Pirated sims4? Pirated game is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete
    2. Always keep the latest version of the Sims.

      Delete
    3. Same goes with me! and i do not have the pirated version of sims 4, and everything works fine with me. I always download cc from here and they all work perfectly except this, and your oversized lone hoodie as well! plz help marigold!

      Delete
    4. I can say the 2 cases. 1. gender, I made it before gander updates. so, You can not see this in the opposite frame category 3. If you have recolor file without my file, items will not appear.

      Reply

      Delete
    5. Do you think you could possibly make an updated version of this and your other one as well (the oversized hoodie) because I was so happy to use this and ive been searching for something like this for a very long time and I finally found it and I can't use it, it just makes my sims top dissapear

      Delete
    6. I had to re-upload the fixed category version. but, If you still do not see, II can not fix it anymore.:'( I checked the reviews for this item. this file is no problem. or Do you have re-colors file by any chance? if you have re-color file, please Remove it from the mod folder, and Then put the my file. If you see my file, Put the re-color files after.(sorry. my english is bad.:()

      Delete
    7. Ok I'll try that right now thanks, and also I completely understand you, your english is great!

      Delete
    8. Unfortunately didn't work!

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately didn't work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you.:'(

      Delete
    2. It's okay although I was really looking forward to using it :)

      Delete
  4. 마리골드님 ! 항상 수고가 많으십니다 ! 죄송한데 이거 메쉬랑 긴후드 메쉬는 어디있는지 링크좀 걸어주실수있나요 ? ㅠㅠ 찾아도찾아도 안나오길레 ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 제 작품은 모두 제가 오리지널이기 때문에 메쉬가 다 포함되어있습니다. 게임상에서 의상이 보이지 않는다면 그건 게임 업그레이드 문제에요 게임을 최신버전으로 업그레이드 시켜주세요

      Delete
    2. 제 작품은 모두 제가 오리지널이기 때문에 메쉬가 다 포함되어있습니다. 게임상에서 의상이 보이지 않는다면 그건 게임 업그레이드 문제에요 게임을 최신버전으로 업그레이드 시켜주세요

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.