clothes

Ruffle Sleeveless Crop Top_러플 민소매 크롭탑_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

러플 나시입니다.
수영복 느낌도 나서 수영복으로 사용하셔도 좋을 것 같아요.









All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

DOWNLOAD  or  DOWNLOAD


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

22 개의 댓글:

  1. This top is everything! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smth wrong with links

    ReplyDelete
  3. 항상 좋은 아이템 감사합니다^^!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have a link for the hotpants ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sims4marigold.com/single-post/2016/08/03/lookbook-50

      Delete
  5. Adfly is infected (DownloaderAgent)- my security software stops the scripts so cannot get to files. Do you have non-Adfly links available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.adflyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56982&sid=60a31b73bb485a9017102b1dd6dcf8f4
      Adf.ly does not have any type of virus/malware or any other malicious programs.

      Delete
    2. Still,If you have doubt, You can use the Adblock.

      Delete
  6. I love your work, thx for all, but... i cannot open this file in the game or in S4S: some tble with my security software?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the last version of the sims? you need the last patch. s4s - sims4 studio? also need new version.

      Delete
  7. thank you: it works properly with jackpot 2.7.0.4, instead of the old one 2.7.0.0... and it's a very nice top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This isnt showing up in my game for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the latest version of the sims? You need the latest patch. or if you have the latest version, please delete the gender category in the game.

      Delete
  11. 항상 이쁜 아이템 공유해주셔서 감사합니다 ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your work!
    Can you give me link for 2nd,3rd and 5th bottoms? Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sims4marigold.com/single-post/2016/08/03/lookbook-50

      Delete
  13. Hello! Where can I download the jeans bottom shorts? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sims4marigold.com/single-post/2016/08/03/lookbook-50

      Delete
  14. I can not download from Ad.fly someone can help me, please?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.