blouse

Sailor Scarf Top_세일러 스카프 탑_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

세일러 장식이 달려있는 상의입니다.
뒤에 있는 포스트인 마리 미니 스커트와 같이 매치하시면 이쁠거에요~










All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. 우와우와우왕!!!!! 세일러룩 덕후에게 은혜를 내려주셔서 감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't seem to work in my game? I tried taking everything out of my mods folder and it still didn't show up when I put everything back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you update your sims?
      Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.