clothes

Tight Short Sleeve Top_타이트 반팔 티_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

타이트한 넣어입는 스타일의 반팔 티셔츠입니다.
복고 스타일의 니트 텍스쳐가 주로 들어 있습니다.
올리고 보니 tight의 i가 l로 되어있네요.
링크 수정하기가 귀찮아서 그냥 둘게요ㅠㅠ

아 이 옷은 ea메쉬 수정작입니다.








download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and get cash from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when it takes me to where to download, my virus blocker tells me that it has just blocked an attack!! :(

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.