clothes

Tulip Skirt Pattern version_튤립 스커트 패턴 버전_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

튤립 미니 스커트 패턴 버전입니다.







All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. hi marigold
    i know you are quite busy right now but i have to ask you a question
    i cannot download you custom content,i turned off my 'adblocker' but it still does not show up in my game.Do you know any way I can get you custom content to show up
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the Pirated sims4? Pirated game is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete
    2. You need the latest version of the Sims. or Check the custom content in the setting.(in the sims)

      Delete
  2. 자... 내가 뼈를 묻을 곳은 여기구나.... O>-<...옷이 너무 예뻐여... 여기서 나가지 않겠어여...

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.