clothes

[fix] Wave Hot Pants_물결 핫팬츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

밑에 물결 레이스가 달려있는 핫팬츠입니다.





fix the shadow. korea time 2016-06-28 am 10:25









lookbook_here



All download links are via the 'Adfly'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

8 개의 댓글:

  1. 매리골드님 덕분에 드디어 게임에서도 스캘럽쇼츠를 가질 수 있게 되었네요ㅠ 감사합니다ㅠ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 밝은 색상일수록 하단에 검게 되는 부분을 수정했습니다. 번거롭게 해드려 죄송하지만 다시 다운 부탁드립니다^^

      Delete
  2. Hi, could you please send me a link of the shirts used in the screen shot, if possible, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/07/lookbook-55.html

      Delete
  3. Pleeeease the second shirt, I'm searching for it, but I can't find :c
    Love your work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. 감사합니다 잘쓸게요!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tops is perfect! That clothes is realy amazing <3 I love them...

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.