clothes

Crop Hawaiian Shirts_크롭 하와이안 셔츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

크롭 하와이안 셔츠입니다.





lookbook_here

download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. Thank you for sharing. However, I wonder why I can't see those new clothes in The Sims 4 after copying and pasting them into Mods folder. I tried copying and pasting your old clothes, they still work. I means when I play the Sims 4, I still see them. But those new ones, I can't see them in the sims 4. Please let me know what I should do, I really love those new outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the latest patch. If you had the pirate game, Pirate game is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete
  2. Hi could you tell me whre to find the outfit from the 4th girl (her hair, necklace) everything and the hair from the first girl please?!! i would really appreciate it. And btw i loveloveee your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/07/lookbook52.html

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.