boots

Female_Combat Boots_워커_여자 신발


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

오랜만에 신발 모델링 했습니다.
여자 워커입니다.

















download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. In love with these shoes! Can't wait to try them on my sims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing!! LOVE THEM! WCIF the socks for the boots? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/search/label/socks?max-results=6

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.