clothes

Heart Belt Mini Skirt_하트 벨트 미니스커트_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

하트 벨트가 포인트인 랩 스커트입니다.

+수정. 엉덩이가 클수록 옆라인에 빈공간이 생기는 것 수정했습니다.
fixed the empty side line.










download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

6 개의 댓글:

  1. Hi! Where can I find that black leg band of the model on the left? Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2015/11/over-knee-socks-collectiontransparent.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.