clothes

Male_Retro Roll-Up Jeans With Belt_벨트 달린 레트로 롤업 청바지_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

NCT의상에서 영감 받아서 만든
촌스러운 벨트 달린 롤업 청바지입니다.








download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. 안녕하세요 메리 골드, 나는 중지 내 애드 블록에 'shorte.st'을 통해 아이템을 다운로드 할 수 없습니다. 나뿐만 아니라 다른 브라우저에서 시도하지만, 팝업 가야 내 컴퓨터에서 큰 소리 삐삐 나 다운로드 할 수없는 것입니다 내게 준.

    Hi Marigold, I can't download your items via 'shorte.st' with my adblock disabled. I tried in a different browser as well, but it gave me a popup that beeped loudly on my computer and wouldn't let me download.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.