f_shoes

Summer Ribbon Wedge Heels_여름 리본 웨지힐_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

오랜만에 신발에 꽂혀서 모델링 했어요~
여름느낌 물씬나는 웨지힐입니다.













download links are via the 'shorte.st'.


About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

12 개의 댓글:

  1. Gorgeous. Thanku!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesnt show up in the game, none of them! How do i fix that because i really like the items but i cant use them in the game (sims 4) can you help me?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you update your sims?
      Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete
  3. Where do I get the MESH? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an original mesh. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up.

      Delete
  4. All original, no piracy, updated game lastnight. I cannot download the mesh, DROPBOX, MEGA, ONE, all blank, no downloads. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had checked the reviews of this item from the tumbler. this item is no problem. sorry.I can not help you.

      Delete
  5. These are really cute! The colors are pretty. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 잘받아가요:)

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.