ACC

ACC_Loosefit Hood Jacket Short version_루즈핏 후드 자켓 짧은 버전_여자 악세사리 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

후드 자켓입니다.
팔찌 카테고리입니다.
양 쪽 팔찌 텍스쳐 위치를 모두 사용했으니
이 옷을 사용하시면 반대팔의 팔찌는 사용하지 마세요.
사용하시면 텍스쳐가 겹쳐요.

bracelet category-Right and left positions of the bracelet texture are used.
so, If you use this, other side bracelet it can not be used
Because of the texture overlap.










lookbook_here

download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. can you give me the link of hair n02

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sims4marigold.com/single-post/2016/08/28/lookbook63

      Delete
  2. Hi, your designs are amazing! Can you give me the links to the shirts you used? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sims4marigold.com/single-post/2016/08/28/lookbook63

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.