clothes

Halter neck Sleeveless_홀터넥 민소매탑_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

홀터넥 민소매 크롭탑입니다.






download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. Mari you are amazing ! I love you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 나는 당신의 디자인을 좋아한다. 당신은 진정한 재능이다. 나는 옷이 너무 세련되고 당신 현실적인 발견하지 않았습니다. 당신의 놀라운! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was this inspired by wonder girls?? i swear i've seen them wearing it

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.