clothes

Hot Pants With Shirts_핫팬츠과 셔츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

핫팬츠에 묶은 셔츠가 달려있습니다.






download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. Omg, so cute! I LOVE your designs. I've been looking for bottoms with a flannel shirt tied around it, and thanks to you I can finally have it in my game. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can not explain the love I have for your content. <3~
    Never stop making cc pleaseee ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Recently I was so busy. But, Don't worry. I'm not gonna stop making cc.:)

      Delete
  3. Can you give me the link of shoes no 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loooooove your designs! I found some stuff here that I never knew I would be able to have in my game! Thanks and keep up the good work! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.