clothes

Long Shirts With Tee_롱셔츠와 티셔츠_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

예전에 남자 버전으로 만든적이 있었는데
텍스쳐 추가해서 여자 버전으로도 만들었어요.






download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. The girl from the left (with yellow/neon hair) look like Lisa from Black Pink <3 and i like every stuff you creates for the sims 4 ^^ thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so talented. This is my favorite place for sims 4 cc. I really appreciate you sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously so talented. This is my favorite place for sims 4 cc. I really appreciate you sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.