ACC

Male_Acc Loosefit Hood Jacket_루즈핏 후드 자켓_남자 악세사리 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

남자 악세사리 후드 자켓입니다.
팔찌 카테고리입니다.
양 쪽 팔찌 텍스쳐 위치를 모두 사용했으니
이 옷을 사용하시면 반대팔의 팔찌는 사용하지 마세요.
사용하시면 텍스쳐가 겹쳐요.

bracelet category-Right and left positions of the bracelet texture are used.
so, If you use this, other side bracelet it can not be used
Because of the texture overlap.














download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

1 개의 댓글:




Powered by Blogger.