ACC

Mesh Stockings Set_망사 스타킹 세트_여자 스타킹


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

망사 스타킹과 양말 길이별로 다양하게 만들어봤어요.







download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

3 개의 댓글:

  1. I am sorry to ask, but may I ask you where to find the shoes the girl on the far right side with the leather skirt is wearing? As always,thank you for your hard work >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cc! I wanted to ask somethin.where can I find outfit for the girl (far right)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why short links, they are literally the worst. please just stick to ad fly

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.