clothes

Free Sleeveless_프리 민소매_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

크롭 민소매입니다.







download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

4 개의 댓글:

  1. Replies
    1. there are a lot of pop up ads and fake update stuff, so make sure you don't click on the fake stuff and close them if they show up. only click the skip ad button

      Delete
  2. I know it's a Korean Ad Fly. But the Shorte.st link it not letting me get to the download page to get the tank top. Two messages keeps popping up saying I have a virus and to contact some phone number. I can't exit out the page or do anything but turn my laptop off to get out of it. I also seen people who play The Sims 4 and have their Sim's in this tank top and I'm wondering how were they able to download the Tank top? If the Shorte.St link is not letting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (my English is bad.)Shorte.st is European company. A virus and a pop-up is probably an Fake advertisement.
      You have to ignore it and only click the skip at the top.

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.