clothes

Long Sleeves Top_롱 슬리브 탑_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

베트멍 롱 슬리브 티 연예인이 많이들 입고 나왔죠?
저도 만들어봤어요.
팔이 아주 길어 손이 보이지 않는 티입니다.







download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. Love it! Congratulations as always! <3 Could you please create more clothing from Vetements when you have time, maybe even for female? Thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow thank you! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love works <3 and i wait update lookbook > . <

    ReplyDelete
  4. 신발 정보 알수있을까요?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it doesn't show up, it appears on my list in the beginning of the game but when i look for the shirt i can't find it. do you know why?

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.